Tuesday 9 August 2011

Sorry for lack of comics!!!

I've been a bit busy with other things to draw my new comics. Will try to do a few asap!!!On a positive note i attended a private view of an exhibition last night, in which i had a couple of paintings selected for display!!! YAY!!
Otherwise i have been being my usual awkward self. Sometimes i wish i could go back in time to start things again, but then i know the past is past. We must not compare now to then. BUT now i still manage to end up sounding like a right wally when i am trying to refresh things, in my head i attempting to show that I'm not that wally....!! I know i apologise unnecessarily for things. But then again, if people care they should know that this is just unfortunately me being me!!! and likewise, when i say silly awkward things to any of you, it's only because i care too, i just don't know when to stop. i just have the worst way with words. like this ramble here.

 "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." Dr Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment