Friday 1 July 2011

Gobbledeegook

Sometimes i find myself talking utter nonsense, and ruining moments of potential happiness in the process. Those moments when if i just shut my mouth, nothing would go wrong.
I have an amazing ability to self destruct. Instead of saying what i really mean too, my mouth just runs away from me, talking garbage, digging me deeper into a hole. The same hole i am trying to climb out of.  Then i try to back track, end up sounding desparate when i really dont mean to be, apologise, and the cycle just goes around again.

Also mobiles phones and depression are a deadly combination. Text messages are pretty much evil, they sound so sterile and really cant get the message across. Unfortunately for me i also have major phone phobia, i cant even phone my best friends without feeling sick.

Please understand us depressives often say exactly what we DONT mean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment