Monday 4 July 2011

howdy

I will be posting a new comic later today. probably update everyweek day, undecided at the moment.

I would like to point out that largely the feelings i express in this comic are ones from over the many years i have been suffering; i am largely on top of things now, though i still have relapses, especially when things around me aren't going so great, things rub off on me, affect my mood.
I actually have little memory of when i was in my worst stage, i have heard from my mother some of the things i did, and it still doesnt trigger any memories of them.

The way my mind doesnt stop thinking and trying to understand things in way too much depth is still quite prevalent; it's these little thoughts i really want to illustrate!

Much love, Miss Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment